Shaikha Noora Al Khalifa
Shaikha Noora Bint Khalifa Al Khalifa is a Bahraini entrepreneur, the National brand ambassador of the International non Olympic university, an auditor and a graphic designer. Shaikha Noora is also elected as the member of the Board of Directors for Arab Union to protect intellectual property rights. She also holds a Master of Media & Public Relations and a Bachelors degree in graphic design at New York University. Started as a founder of Medpoint Deisgn in the year 2008, she now is the founder of several companies like “Nine Training Center”, “Eight Printing Press”, “Bahrain This week”, “Ahlil Azim”. She won the “Emerging women CEO of the year” award 2014 & 2015, twice in a row.
- Masters in mass&communication and public relations from Al-Ahliya university, Bahrain.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design from New York Institute of Technology.
- Quality Management system Auditor/ Lead Auditor training course.
- A certificate of constitutional laws in the Kingdom of Bahrain from the institute of research at the University of Bahrain.
- Completed 13 circuits in graphic design and information technology/ Bahrain.
- Member of the Board of Directors for Arab Union to protect intellectual property rights.
- National brand ambassador of “International non Olympic university”.
- CEO & Chair Woman of Medpoint Design.
- CEO & Chair Woman of Nine Training Center.
- CEO & Chair Woman of 8 Printing Press.
- CEO of Bahrain This Week (Weekly Paper).
- CEO of Ahil Al Azim (Magazine).
- Honorable member of Al-Khalida Society.
- Member of European Bahraini Society.
- Member of Bahrain Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of society of business women.
- Volunteered as a lecturer in the Enjaz programme in their Entrepreneur programme for 4 years in a row with Bahrain University & Ministry of Education.
- Participated in the 45 Gallery which is held by Supreme Council of Women under the patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Sabeeka bint Ibrahim Al Khalifa.
- Participated in the 61st batch of UNIDO programme in addition to other participations outside Bahrain.
- The counseling centers, the constitutional and legal studies – certificate of participation at the constitutional principles.
- Supported Ahlia university by hiring students from Ahlia University on the occasion of Career Day.
- TOBB-FGCCC a participation certificate for in the conference Invest in Turkey.
- CARREFOUR-Participate in a conference of human resources in Tunisia.
- Participated in The “Gulf Forum for partnership and investment”, Qatar in 2012.
- Participation in applying for study in student trainees programme “Encouraging participation of SMES & entrepreneurs” with ministry of education that has been held under the patronage of His Excellency Dr Majid Ali Al Nuaimi, Ministry of Education.
- Managed the sessions at the institute of diplomatic studies at Riyadh & helping protections of national cohesion in the conference Gulf Youth.
- Received the “Emerging CEO of the year 2015” Award from the Global Leadership Awards, in Malaysia.
- Received the “Emerging CEO of the year 2014” Award from the 5th Middle East Business Leaders.
- Received University of Bahrain Shield honored for supporting the third form Architecture.
- Received “Best Supporting organizations in Municipality Works” award, 2014/Bahrain.
- Received the prestigious “Honor Seal” for the “Young Bahraini Entrepreneurs” from Supreme Council of Women (SCW)’s President, Her Royal Highness Princess Sabeeka bint Ibrahim Al Khalifa.
- Received numerous honors from Royal Charity Organizations for successfully organizing several events & for supporting Orphans and widows.
- Higher Education Honoring in Science Day.
- General Organization for Youth and Sports – Shield Acknowledgements program to support mission.
- Supreme Council for Youth and Sports – Shield honored to support the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Appreciation and Thanking shield to the establishment of the first exhibition of Al – Abaya in 2012.
- Yacht Club Bahrain – Shield for in recognition for the excellent support & sponsor ship.
- Chaired a workshop around communication channels at the GCC youth convention held in Riyadh.
- A certificate of thanks from Partenaire media.
- A certificate from the Yatch club of Bahrain for participation for the betterment of the organization.
- Received honors from Supreme Council of Women.
- Received honor from Gulf University for participating in the successful event.
- Received honors from College of Applied Sciences for participating in the successful events.
- Received honors from the Gulf Open University for participating in the successful events.
- Received honors from the Alnamlaity Group for participating in the successful events.
- Received an honor from Sheikha Hessa Bint Khalifa Al Khalifa for helping Injaz Bahrain to achieve its mission in inspiring Young Bahrainis.
Events Under Her Patronage:
” CASA art ” fashion Event Morocco 2016.
- Honor Event for Dr Rabeeh Rabeuallah at The Bahrain Keraleeya Samajam.
- Inauguration event of “Shantgiri” by MEM Hospital, 2013.
- WoW Exhibition, 2013.
- Abaya Exhibition, 2012.
- Abaya Fashion Night – Red carpet event, 2015.
- Makeup Workshop event at Sheraton Hotel, 2014.
- Traditional event Girgaon, 2013-14.
- Hiya Biya Traditional Bahraini event, 2014.
- “Results Manager” Seminar (Trained 80 Bahrainis)
- “Delivering Five Star Customer Experiences” Seminar Under the Patronage of HH Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Khalifa. ( Trained 120 Bahrainis )
- “You Can Do It” Seminar Under the Patronage of HH Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Khalifa. ( Trained 250 Bahrainis )
- “High Performance Winning Team” Seminar Under the Patronage of HH Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Khalifa. (Trained 150 Bahrainis)
- “Lead to Success” Seminar Under the Patronage of HH Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Khalifa. ( Trained 150 Bahrainis )
- “Behavioral Safety in Industry” Workshop Under the patronage of HRH Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa. ( Trained 50 Bahrainis )
- “Entrepreneurs and SMES” Seminar ( Trained 200 Bahrainis )
- “Inspire to Action” Seminar Under the Patronage of HH Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Khalifa. ( Trained 250 Bahrainis )
- “The New Global Economy & International Trade” Seminar Under the Patronage of HH Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Khalifa. (Trained 150 Bahrainis )
- “Empowerment” Seminar Under the Patronage of HH Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Khalifa. ( Trained 400 Bahrainis )
- “Building Customer Loyality” Seminar Under the Patronage of HRH Sahab Bint Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. ( Trained 370 Bahrainis )
- “Effective Brand Management and International Marketing” Seminar Under the Patronage of HRH Sahab Bint Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. ( Trained 345 Bahrainis )
- “Body language & Successful Business Communication” Seminar ( Trained 100 Bahrainis )
- “BTraining” Under the Patronage of HE Khalid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa.